WOLips' Velocity EOGenerator (Veogen) - Recommended as Easiest to Use
- Basic setup instructions
- Velocity Information
- EOModel value reference for template customization
- Tips and Tricks
- Mike Schrag's Templates
- Oswaldo Bueno's FetchSpecification Addition
- Pierre Frisch's Templates w/sPearCat Additions
- Pierce Wetter's addition to count to-many destination objects without loading all the destination objects.
- David Avendasora's Java Client Templates & EOGenericRecord classes
These templates are essentially the same as Mike Schrag's templates, but with the addition of Oswald Bueno's FetchSpecification addition.
- _EntityServer.java template
- EntityServer.java template
These templates implement many of the same features as the Server-Side templates, but eliminating any use of EOUtilities calls since the EOUtilities class is not included in the Client-Side WO libraries. These templates also require a custom EOGenericRecord class and an addition to the Session class to implement Stateless RMI for Model-Defined FetchSpecifications.
- EOGenericRecord addition
- Session.java [addition|
- _EntityClient.java template
- EntityClient.java template
Rubicode's Legacy EOGenerator (WO 5.3 and before) - Obsoleted by OS X Leopard and WO 5.4
Apple's JavaEOGenerator for WO 5.4 - Not Recommended
- Download from JavaEOGenerator Home. Download package contains the following:
- JavaEOGenerator.woa application
- Apple's Default Templates
- Basic setup instructions (must read.)
- Command Line Usage of JavaEOGenerator.woa (Note: full paths are required.)
- Basic templatesthat modified from Apple's Default Templates. Differences from Default Templates:
- Generate Entity and _Entity without error
- Fetch specification template is removed from JavaSourceEOF52.eotemplate.