This is the home page for the WebObjects space. Contributors are asked to consider the following editorial questions-to-self when making contributions to specific articles in the WebObjects space.
1. Does my article or contribution given novice WebObjects developers a place to start, first steps, etc. ? (e.g. default editing context).
2. Can I make the reader aware of "gotcha's" relevant to this topic? (e.g., Did you set 'multiple submit' to true?)
3. Have I helped intermediate to advanced users understand refinements and advanced approaches?
4. Where relevant, how can specific parts of Project Wonder be of help in this specific context?
5. What are important (especially those external to this WebObjects space)resources/links (especially those external to this WebObjects space) that can be included?
6. Have I asked a least one other WebObjects developer to provide me with feedback on my submission?