To edit or add content to this Wiki, you can simply create a new account at http://wocommunity.org/account.
This is the home page for the WebObjects space. Contributors are asked to consider, where appropriate, the following editorial questions-to-self when making contributions to specific articles. Does this article:
1. give developers a place to start, first steps, etc.? (e.g. default editing context).
2. provide context – does it explain where/when a certain method or approach should be used and why?
3. provide enough details and examples to help developers be able to do it themselves?
4. help developers understand refinements and advanced considerations?
5. make developers aware of "gotcha's"? (e.g., Did you set 'multiple submit' to true?)
6. explain how specific parts of Project Wonder and/or other external frameworks can be of help in this specific context?
7. point to important resources/links (especially those external to this WebObjects space)?
Topics with '**' still need content! Please consider taking the time to contribute to the community and add the necessary content for these pieces! If you do decide to contribute an article, please replace the '' with ' (under construction)' so that others don't duplicate your effort