The most active WebObjects mailing list is Apple's webobjects-dev (for general WebObjects discussion).
- Project Wonder Discussion mailing list
- Apple hosted discussion about deploying WebObjects applications
- Apple new WO (as of 2011/04/16) support forum
- wonder-commit mailing list (send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe)
- WOCommunity on Twitter
By all means, search and browse these deprecated mailing lists when looking for solutions, but please do not post new messages to the deprecated mailing lists. These lists are considered obsolete and are no longer used. Use the lists detailed above for posting new messages. If you post a message to one of these deprecated lists, very few people will see it. It is like being alone in a dark room asking for help. You have been warned.
- Omni Group WO-dev mailing list (deprecated. Use Apple's webobjects-dev list instead)
- Project Wonder Subversion Commit Messages Since Project Wonder moved to GitHub, this mailing list is deprecated. Use the Commit RSS feed for the Project Wonder GitHub project to track changes to Wonder or subscribe to the wonder-commits mailing list.