- Basic setup instructions
- Velocity Information
- EOModel value reference for template customization
- Tips and Tricks
- Mike Schrag's Templates
- Oswaldo Bueno's FetchSpecification Addition
- _Entity superclass addition
- Pierre Frisch's Templates w/sPearCat Additions
- Pierce Wetter's addition to count to-many destination objects without loading all the destination objects.
- _Entity superclass addition.
- David Avendasora's Java Client Templates & EOGenericRecord classes
These templates are essentially the same as Mike Schrag's templates, but with the addition of Oswald Bueno's FetchSpecification addition.
- _EntityServer.java template
- EntityServer.java template
These templates implement many of the same features as the Server-Side templates, but eliminating any use of EOUtilities calls since the EOUtilities class is not included in the Client-Side WO libraries. These templates also require a custom EOGenericRecord class and an addition to the Session class to implement Stateless RMI for Model-Defined FetchSpecifications.
- EOGenericRecord addition
- Session.java [addition|
- _EntityClient.java template
- EntityClient.java template