When running a WO Application in WOLips the following steps currently need to be followed in order for WOLips to resolve components and resources on the classpath.
- Follow this tutorial http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Run + or + Debug + a + WO + Application. Note, the application may fail to start.
- Stop the application and open the run/debug configuration
- Switch to the classpath tab
- Click on Advanced... selecting Folders
- Add your application and dependant framework's build/.../'Java' folders
- Your results will look something like this