- If you only have a couple of frameworks and applications, and those projects are not very complex, you can do a manual migration.
- If you have a couple of projects and you didn't put your components and classes in sub folders then try the "fleeto" script from Chuck Hill.
- If you have a complex project and/or many projects, use the XcodeMigration tool from Pascal Robert. This is the recommended method for migration as it will greatly simplify migrating even a couple projects.
Once you are ready to start developing, look here for many helpful tutorials and Screen/Podcast detailing how to make the most of WOProject/WOLips. Tutorials range from setting up new projects to deployment and include topics for both beginners and experts.
We would like to thank the following companies for their continued support with the development of WOLips
- ObjectStyle for hosting the wiki and subversion
- mDimension Technology for funded development and hosting hudson build server
- Apple for funded development
- OntheNet for funded development and hosting backup hudson build server
- ej-technologies for donating JProfiler