- Basic setup instructions
- Using custom templates
- Velocity Information
- EOModel value reference for template customization
- Tips and Tricks
- The Current Official WOLips Velocity EOGenerator Templates
- Mike Schrag's Templates
- _Entity superclass template
- Entity subclass
- ERCoreBusinessLogic templates showing off the "Clazz" pattern
- Oswaldo Bueno's FetchSpecification Addition
- _Entity superclass addition
- Pierre Frisch's Templates w/sPearCat Additions
- Pierce Wetter's addition to count to-many destination objects without loading all the destination objects.
- _Entity superclass addition.
- David Avendasora's Java Client Templates & EOGenericRecord classes
- Florijan Stamenkovic's JBND-aware Java-Client Templates
There are only Client-Side Class JBND-specific templates. You can use any Server-Side Class templates you wish.
- Ravi Mendis' basic (proof-of-concept) Scala Templates
- John Huss' complete SCALA Templates (basically a translation of the java WonderEntity template with the addition of Option accessors for optional properties)
Rubicode's Legacy EOGenerator (WO 5.3 and before) - Obsoleted by OS X Leopard and WO 5.4
The original EOGenerator will not work with OS X 10.5 or higher since the Cocoa-Java Bridge framework has been deprecated. You should only use it for compatibility with older projects. All new development should be done with the Velocity EOGenerator built into WOLips.