- Next copy the frameworks to /Library/Frameworks using the following command:
- $ sudo cp -Rf *.framework /Library/Frameworks/
- Alternative options that may work for you:
- OR, you can just drag the expanded frameworks folders into the /Library/Frameworks folder using Finder, overwriting any previous version of the frameworks you have in there. You may have to be logged in as an Admin user.
- OR (more advanced), you can do it all in one step: in terminal <cd /Library/Frameworks> then expand the frameworks into the /Library/Frameworks directory with this command
- <sudo tar xvfz some/dir/latest-frameworks.tar.gz>
- Installation is now complete and you may repeat this process anytime you want to update to the latest Wonder frameworks.