Sigurður Anton Ólafsson
If anyone is having a problem with EOModeler on Windows XP, here's a solution:
- after the original installation of WebObjects 5.2, verify that EOModeler works.
- You can also check if you see the following processes running in task manager: nmserver.exe, machd.exe, pbs.exe -these are all necessary for EOModeler to run.
- Right Click My Computer and select Manage
- Select Services
- In the Services Menu, make all Apple Services manual and turn them off.
- Go on with the WebObjects Update to 5.2.4
- Turn the Apple Services back on and make them automatic.
- Restart computer.
- EOModeler should now work.