This is the home page for the WebObjects space. Contributors are asked to consider the following editorial questions-to-self when making contributions to specific articles in the WebObjects space.
1. Does my article or contribution given novice WebObjects developers a place to start, first steps, etc. ? (e.g. default editing context).
2. Can I make the reader aware of "gotcha's" relevant to this topic? (e.g., Did you set 'multiple submit' to true?)
3. For articles that emphasize strategies and best practices, have I explained where I would use a certain approach and why?
4. For articles that emphasize how-to nuts and bolts, have I provided enough detail and examples to be clear?
4. Have I helped intermediate to advanced users developers understand refinements and advanced approachesconsiderations?
4 5. Where relevant, how can specific parts of Project Wonder and/or other external frameworks be of help in this specific context?
5 6. What are important (especially those external to this WebObjects space)resources/links (especially those external to this WebObjects space) that can be included?
6 7. Have I asked a least one other WebObjects developer to provide me with feedback on my submission?