- Use the JDBC connector
- Username: <my_database username>
- Password: <my_database password>
- URL: jdbc:mysql://localhost/<my_database>
- Driver (optional): com.mysql.jdbc.Driver (Note: in old MySQL versions it was org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver)''
- PlugIn (optional): leave blank
The MySQL plugin that ships with WebObjects 5.4.x won't work with ERXMigration. You should use the MySQLPlugIn that's part of Wonder so don't forget to include it!!
You will get also the benefits that the plugin handles automatically the LIMIT keyword in your requests when you set a NSRange or fetch limit in your ERXFetchSpecification.