- Follow this tutorial http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Run+or+Debug+a+WO+Application. Note, the application may fail to start.
- Stop the application and open the run/debug configuration
- Switch to the classpath tab
- Click on Advanced... selecting Folders
- Add your application and dependant framework's build/.../'Java' folders
- Your results will look something like this
You may find yourself doing the above often and it can become painful. Classpath containers become much more convenient...
Now you can apply changes and run/debug. You may from time to time need to use Project > Clean... when WOLips gets into a weird state.