- Follow this tutorial http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Run+or+Debug+a+WO+Application. Note, the application may fail to start.
- Stop the application and open the run/debug configuration
- Switch to the classpath tab
- Click on Advanced... selecting Folders
- Add your application and dependant framework's build/.../'Java' folders
- Your results will look something like this
Now you can apply changes and run/debug. You may from time to time need to use Project > Clean... when WOLips gets into a weird state.