Address Already In Use
When you try to launch your application in WOLips, you get the following message in the console tab and your application fails to start.
Causes & Resolutions
This can happen for a couple reasons:
- You've launched an instance of your application already in Eclipse, and it's still running.
- Find your application in the Console tab of Eclipse and stop it.
- On Mac OS X, open Activity Monitor.app, look for a process called "Java" and force quit it.
- Some other process on your machine is running on that port.
- Pick a different WOPort number to use.